22 Mar SKIN CARE
Hydrafacial Skin Care
Hydrafacial is an antiaging care system developed to meet the special needs of all skin types and to create a healthier skin. This system, which combines deep cleansing, nutrition, moisturizing, renewal, peeling, antioxidant protection and acne treatment with the dermabrasion method, is used all over the world. In this process, AHA (Salicylic Acid), BHA (Glycolic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid are used. We separate these acids according to skin types.
AHA ( Salicylic Acid )
- It is used on oily skin,
- Balances sebum release,
- It helps in reducing skin problems.
BHA ( Glycolic Acid )
- It is used in all skin types,
- Cleans the dead skin from the skin,
- Revitalizes the skin,
- It gives a fresh and bright appearance.
- Provides intense moisture to the skin after AHA and BHA applications,
- Soothes the skin,
- Softens the skin.
- General skin care,
- Enlarged and clogged pore treatment,
- Cleaning of black spots,
- Elimination of skin tone irregularities,
- Sebum balancing (oily skin),
- Moisturizing the skin,
- Removal of sun damage and sunspots,
- It can be counted as the revival of the skin.
Hydrafacial is an FDA-approved, extremely safe, comfortable, painless and practical method that can provide a solution to the treatment of different skin problems at the same time.
In therapeutic applications, 4-6 sessions with 1 week intervals is an ideal cure. It is recommended to be repeated once a month to maintain the results.
It is preferred that it treats skin problems simultaneously with cleaning, moisturizing and nourishing the skin and not irritating the skin.
This system, which is frequently featured in the world media, with the skin care preference of Hollywood stars, has received many awards.
The Best Skin Renewal Device Award was given to the Hydrafacial system.
Hydrafacial can be applied to all genders, all age groups, all skin types, including the most sensitive skin, in all seasons.